There’s one thing so cozy and comforting a few slice of pumpkin bread through the fall. And this recipe from HealthyGirl Kitchen is not any exception. Pair along with your morning espresso or tea for a comforting begin to the day.
What you want:
1½ tablespoon flaxseeds
½ cup plus 4 tablespoons water, divided
¾ cup pumpkin purée
2 tablespoons mashed banana
¼ cup applesauce
¼ cup maple syrup
⅓ cup coconut sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoons floor cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
½ cup almond meal
1¼ cup gluten-free flour
½ cup chocolate chips
¼ cup uncooked pumpkin seeds, for garnish
What you do:
- In a big mixing bowl, mix flax and 4 tablespoons of water. Put aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 levels. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Put aside.
- To flax combination, add pumpkin, mashed banana, applesauce, and maple syrup. Combine to mix. Subsequent, add coconut sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice and blend. Add remaining water and blend once more.
- Add oats, almond meal, and flour and gently fold. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Into ready loaf pan, pour batter and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or till golden brown and a knife comes out clear when inserted in middle.
- Take away from oven and let set in pan for a minimum of 20 minutes after which gently switch to a plate to chill. Let cool utterly earlier than slicing, a minimum of an hour.