Learn to make subway type rooster tikka sandwich. Cubed rooster items marinated in spices and yogurt, pan fried and served on bread of your selection with favorite salads and sauces. Nice for a fast brunch, dinner or for picnic containers!!
Preparation Time :10 minutes
Cooking Time: quarter-hour
Makes 4-5 Sandwiches
Spice Stage : Gentle 🌶
For Hen Tikka
3 boneless, skinless rooster breast
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp floor cumin
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/4 cup yogurt
Bread of your selection.
– Marinate the rooster items with salt, cumin, chilli powder, garam masala and turmeric for 10 minutes. I extremely advocate to marinate in a single day for the perfect outcomes.
– Warmth up a big fry pan on medium warmth and add oil/butter. Add the rooster items and fry them till they get gentle brown color on all sides.This may occasionally take 8-10 minutes. Let this quiet down.
This rooster tikka is freezer pleasant. You may make this upfront and freeze
– Select your bread and put together the veggies.
– Add mayonnaise or mustard sauce or each, rooster ,and cheese. Then grill/bake in a pre heated oven @200°C for 4-5 minutes.
– Stack up the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olives & pepper(your selection of salads). Drizzle some honey in case you like.
Take pleasure in!!
Subscribe right here : http://bit.ly/spicylicious