Loaded with greens, roasted potatoes, and vegan tempeh, this plant-based breakfast will preserve you full and happy all morning lengthy.
November 26, 2022
Serve this scrumptious and hearty breakfast skillet from the Plant Based mostly Cooking Made Straightforward cookbook with seedy toast, buttery avocado, and your favourite scorching sauce for an entire plant-based begin to the day.
What you want:
1½ cups low-sodium vegetable broth, divided
1 teaspoon cumin
2 teaspoons smoked paprika, divided
1 teaspoon parsley flakes
1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
½ teaspoon thyme
4 Russet potatoes, cubed
1 (8-ounce) package deal mushrooms, chopped
2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
2 small zucchinis, sliced into half moons
1 (6-ounce) package deal tempeh, cubed
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 levels. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Into a big bowl, combine ½ cup broth, cumin, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, parsley, ½ teaspoon black pepper, and thyme. Add potatoes and stir till properly coated.
- Onto 1 ready baking sheet, scoop potatoes, leaving liquid in bowl, and unfold into a good layer.
- Into bowl with remaining liquid, add mushrooms, peppers, and zucchini, and stir. Pour vegetable combination onto second baking sheet and unfold into a good layer. Place each sheets in oven and roast for half-hour.
- Into a big frying pan, add tempeh, remaining vegetable broth, black pepper, smoked paprika, onion powder, soy sauce, and prepare dinner on medium excessive for five minutes.
- Take away baking sheets from oven, add roasted greens to tempeh combination, and prepare dinner for five minutes.
- Divide amongst 4 serving plates and luxuriate in.