Begin your morning off with this thick and creamy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie that’s wholesome, scrumptious and loaded with all of your fall favorites like pumpkin, apple, banana, Greek yogurt, maple syrup and heat spices!
In case you are a pumpkin spice lover like me than you will LOVE this creamy and scrumptious pumpkin smoothie! Made with so many scrumptious good-for-you substances like pumpkin, banana, chunks of apple, Greek yogurt, a contact of maple syrup and heat spices. Prime with a little bit granola, some chopped nuts, cacao nibs or just get pleasure from all by itself for a scrumptious breakfast, snack or dessert!
I’ve been baking so many scrumptious pumpkin recipes currently (pumpkin spice donuts coming quickly!) and this recipe is an effective way to make use of up any leftover pumpkin purée you don’t need to go to waste. This smoothie has the creamiest texture with cozy, heat FALL flavors all simply made in simply 5 minutes! I imply, what’s to not love??
Right here’s What You’ll Want
- Pumpkin – I used canned pumpkin purée for this, simply ensure you use 100% pure pumpkin and never pumpkin pie filling as that’s loaded with tons of sugar
- Banana – I like to make use of one frozen ripe banana as a result of it actually offers this smoothie that creamy milkshake texture, however a
- Apple – it’s apple season too so I added one medium apple minimize into chunks proper on this smoothie. Not solely does it add a little bit extra sweetness, however tastes wonderful with all these fall flavors!
- Greek yogurt – I used plain Greek yogurt, however be at liberty to to make use of a flavored yogurt for much more taste or dairy-free yogurt
- Almond milk – this thins out the consistency to make this smoothie deliciously drinkable and any kind of milk (or coconut milk) will work
- Maple syrup – naturally provides a little bit further sweetness and tastes wonderful with all these cozy fall flavors
- Vanilla extract – a scrumptious taste increase
- Heat spices – a mix of pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon
Tips on how to Make Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
I like morning smoothies and this one actually couldn’t be any simpler to make! Merely throw all of the substances right into a blender (I like THIS blender for making my smoothies) and blend till easy and creamy! In case your smoothie is simply too thick, you’ll be able to simply add a little bit extra milk, and even water, till you get the consistency you’re on the lookout for. Garnish with enjoyable toppings like whipped cream, home made granola, cacao nibs, chopped nuts, chia seeds and even hemp seeds.
You may additionally add in some leafy inexperienced spinach to this for a lift of diet! I do need to be aware it gained’t have an effect on the style of the smoothie, however it can change the colour. After I make this smoothie for Emma I at all times add spinach and he or she loves it!
Can I Make This Smoothie Forward of Time?
Completely! You’ll be able to simply make this smoothie the night time earlier than and revel in within the morning.
Extra Pumpkin Recipes
Extra Breakfast Smoothies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Whole Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup apple chunks, pores and skin on or off
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or milk of alternative)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup ice
- All all substances right into a blender and course of till easy and creamy. If smoothie is simply too thick, add a bit extra milk or water till you obtain your required consistency. Get pleasure from!
- Serving Dimension: 1 smoothie
- Energy: 196
- Sugar: 27 g
- Sodium: 56.7 mg
- Fats: 1 g
- Saturated Fats: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.8 g
- Fiber: 5.4 g
- Protein: 7.2 g
* Please be aware that every one diet data are simply estimates. Values will range amongst manufacturers, so we encourage you to calculate these by yourself for many correct outcomes.